At every casino game there is an advantage for the casino, the so-called ‘advantage of the house’. That is, the casino will always win in the long run. However, in online casinos you have the opportunity to significantly reduce the benefit of the house by using a good Deposit Bonus, and for us a Deposit Bonus Live Casino.
Online casinos, of course, want to attract as many new customers as possible. As a tool they use the Deposit Bonus Live Casino. You receive this casino bonus when you make a deposit, each casino decides for itself how much and up to how much they will add to your deposit. Often it goes in a sense of:
- DOUBLE your money on your 1st Deposit of £20 or more up to £100 in bonus cash.
Then they might add something more to your deposit, by giving some free spins for a certain game:
- No bonus is complete without Free Spins! Play £20 in the Casino, to automatically unlock 100 Free Spinson the slot game X
In some cases you will also receive something extra, for instance in the Mr Green Live Casino they also activate 20 days of 5 Free Spins a day to enjoy on a whole host of exciting games – that’s another 100 Free Spins!
So as you can see these casino bonuses are paid out in steps.
Deposit Bonus Live Casino
So a casino deposit bonus is a bonus that makes you money as a player, by receiving a percentage bonus from the casino on top of your deposit. Some casinos will add this to your account immediately: the deposit bonus will be added directly to your play money to play with. At other casinos, the deposit bonus will be deposited in your account in increments. Some casinos will deposit the bonus in your account if you have played enough (when the bonus requicerements have been met).
As said, with most online casinos, they will give a percentage of bonus cash on top of your first deposit. And the most likely one will be a 100% bonus (most popular), giving you twice as much to play with and twice as many chances of winning. Sometimes they give a 100% bonus on the first deposit and a 50% deposit on the second the deposit.
But as they do not all want to be the same and want to distinguish themselves, many casinos try to go further by offering a 200% bonus on the first deposit. Often, as the casino bonus percent is higher, the cap might be lower (e.g 200% up to £50, rather than 100% up to £100) however that’s not always the case and a 200% online casino bonus is a very generous one.
Wagering Requirements On Casino Bonuses
Wagering requirements are ‘the catch’. Most casinos have wagering requirements on bonuses, so when you get your x pound deposit bonus or your 200% bonus, you can’t cash out that money immediately and instead have to roll it over a number of times. Wagering requirements or rollover requirements vary from casino to casino but generally range from x10 to x30, however some casinos have even higher requirements, even up to x70. So have a good look before you deposit and accept the bonus. Every casino shows their wagering requirements in the Terms & Conditions.
Deposit Bonus Live Casino Summary
- Often only new players depositing for the first time are eligible for the Casino Deposit Bonus.
- The Casino Bonus is a first, second or third deposit match bonus and will be credited only once the first, second or third deposit has been made into the Casino.
- There is often a minimum deposit (say £20) is required to claim the Casino deposit bonus.
- There is always a maximum bonus that can be claimed (most of the time this is £100 with a 100% Deposit Bonus Live Casino)
- The bonus awarded will be credited to a player’s bonus balance and is subject to the casino’s Bonus Terms & Conditions
Good incentives to start playing, if they double your input, but keep a good eye on the T&C and wagering requirements.